Benefits and rewards
Being part of a close-knit team where everyone is on first-name terms is a real benefit of working for Spire healthcare. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Join us, and you'll have the time to develop, progress and thrive. You can count on a working environment that supports and nurtures, with excellent learning opportunities, allowing you the opportunity to develop and enhance your clinical skills and work alongside strong role models who offer great encouragement.
Alongside a competitive salary, you'll have core benefits such as our excellent pension scheme, private medical cover and wellness assessments, as well as retail and entertainment discounts.
Other benefits include:
- Life assurance
- Eyesight tests
- Good value on-site restaurants at certain locations
- Transport season ticket loans
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Discounts at selected gyms
We also encourage a positive work-life balance, so give you:
- 25 days minimum holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme - support available on a wide range of personal and work issues
- Inspiring People awards in which we recognise the contribution of individuals
- Opportunities to work flexibly
- Social events
- Long service recognition